This module includes:
1. Further development of ideas using “what happens next”, “new offer”, “start over” and “ding-man”
The participants have selected an idea each and are now supposed to make a further development of these ideas. The participants work in groups of 4 (5 if uneven number of participants).
The participants should use the idea development tools “what happens next”, “new offer” and “start over”. Make sure the groups work on one idea at a time. The “owner” of the idea that is worked on should function as a ding-man, while he/she writes down all further development of the idea.
Estimated time for this module: 60+ minutes
Pre-requirement: module 1 and 5
• Slideshow on computer
• 1 post-it note pad per participant
• 1 pen per participant
• One piece of A4 paper per participant
• 1 word training card per participant
• Chair/table setup: tables towards the walls with a distance between each table and the chairs placed by each table